Pages

21 November, 2009

QUOTES!

there are some people in life that make you laugh a little harder, smile a little bigger, live a lot better, and just love a lot more. (:

you cant change who people are without destroying who they were.

you're only as good as the love you have for other people.

so i'll walk the plank & jump w/ a smile if i'm going down, i'll do it in style. you'll never hear me surrender,

music speaks what cannot be expressed. soothes the mind and gives it rest. heals the heart and makes it whole, flows from heaven to the soul.

so, the heart is said to be the strongest muscle in the human body. then, can somebody tell me, why it breaks so easily?

don't worry about your reputation; worry about your character. see, your reputation is what people think you are. your character is what you really are.

we come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfectly person perfect.

i will disappoint you. i am everything i say i'm not, i'm nothing i say i am, and i am everything i wish i wasnt.

i wish you were here. but your not here. you're there. and 'there' doesn't know how lucky it is.

You have three choices in life. you can give in, give up, or give it your all.

hold on baby, you're losing it. the water's high and your jumping into it and letting go... and no one knows that you cry, but you don't tell anyone that you might be the golden one and you're together with a smile; but you're coming Undone.

sometimes, they don't hate you until your back is turned. sometimes, they don't love you until your dead.

whoever says they are perfect, is the most flawed of us all.

new york's the spot, let's stay up all night, not say a word. let our eyes do the talking, we're meant to be, let's just run away.<3

i've never told a lie, and that makes me a liar. i've never made a bet, but we gamble with desire; i've never lit a match with intent to start a fire, but recently the flames are getting out of control.

Nobody said it would be easy. they said it would be worth it.

Before you say you hate someone, think: if they died, would you care?

i can keep a secret if you can keep me guessing the taste of your lips is enough to keep me pressing.

its been a long year. the hardest year of my life. i've shed some tears, but you've never seen me cry.

it breaks your heart when people you know become the people you knew. when you can walk right past someone as if they were never a huge part of your life. you used to be able to talk for hours on end, and now you cant even look each other in the eye. it completely breaks your heart to know good things change, and you can't do anything about it.

[[what]] i need to live is given to me by EARTH. [why] i need to live is given to me by YOU.

getting an abortion doesn't make you 'unpregnant'. it just makes you the mother of a (dead) baby.

when i was in grade school, they told me to write down what i wanted to be when i grew up. i wrote down 'happy.' they told me i didn't understand the assignment; i told them they didn't understand life.

isn't it funny, how day-by-day: nothing changes. But whenever you look back, everything's different?

choose your words wisely. put your brain in gear before you put your mouth in motion.

i'd rather be known for what i did, than be known for who i did.

too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want; to impress people they don't like.

&& baby, if he's dumb enough to let you go, i hope you're smart enough to Walk away.

i'm probably in the sky;
flying with the fishes; or in the ocean, swimming with the pidgeons; SEE, my world is different.

welcome to a world, where being yourself just isn't enough.

i'm a mess; and usually my room is, too. my clothes are a little too TIGHT, && at times i show a little too much skin, i obsess over boy and get hurt too easily.. i'm your average, unordinary, teenage girl<3.

your heart is a river that flows from your chest through every organ. your brain is the dam, and i am the fish who can't reach the cord.

love is not what makes the world go round. love is what makes the ride worthwhile<3.

Although we adore men individually, we agree that, as a group, they are rather stupid.

if you don't know how to fall, then you'll never learn to fly<333.

i'm not afraid of falling; it's just a sign that i've climbed too high.

The only things that stand between a person and what they want in life are the will to try it, and the faith to believe it is possible.

sometimes, all it takes is
another chance to get things right.

isnt it ironic? how we adore the people who ignore us, and ignore those who adore us? love those who hurt us, and hurt those that love us.

Giving up doesnt mean your weak;
sometimes, it just means your strong enough to let things go.

I always knew that looking back at the tears would make me laugh, but i never knew looking back at the laughs would make me cry.

If you really want her
tell her;; because she can wait
but she cant wait forever.

let's commit the perfect crime;
i'll steal your heart, you steal mine.

take nothing but pictures;
Leave nothing but footprints.

I want someone to fall in love with
the way I laugh and fall in love with
my smile. I want someone to listen
to the ramblings of my inner child.
Someone who touches my face and
brushes the hair from my eyes.
I want someone who loves me or
at least holds me like they do.
But I only want that if its you.

When I'm older & my little girl
Asks me who my first love was..
I don't want to have to pull out an
Old photo album.. I want to be able to Point across the room and say
"He's sitting right over there."


Holding onto broken hearts
memories are what's left of us
you're trying too hard to be my friend
& i'm placing all our pictures in
these broken frames to remind
me never to fall in love again.

Don't give up on love because there is
always someone who loves you, even if it's not the person you were hoping for.

We're all a little weird. And life's a little
weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up in mutual weirdness and call it love.

So let's drink to the truth. Let's speak through drunken minds & say how much we truly love each other & tomorrow, we can go back to pretending that we hate each other.

No matter how many times he hurts me, I will always forgive him.
Some may call it stupid. I call it love.

whoever says they are perfect,
is the most flawed of us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment