Pages

09 November, 2009

Cause work is so GODDAMN boring!!!!!


 
Real relationship I'd have to say Eric (first bf Ramon)
  taken
    ha ha seven
    black mesh
    yeah, I suppose
    yup
    yeah
  Eric
  Eric

 
to Kate: If it was something private I wouldnt be doing it here
    All of u
  cuz I love you
  me, myself & I
  my brother
  yup
  Eric
  no
  yes
  Five
  yes, por amar a ciegas
  no
  not to my knowledge
  yes
  yes
  yes
  yes
  yes
 
true love... it's when you love someone beyond your control.and they love you back just the same.
  I have
  no

I think loving someone requires you to truly know a pperson for who they are. and you can't do that at first sight.
 
yes, but often times that leads to no friendship after love.
   
It can be because regular ppl go to bars so why not.
  no. go to bars to drink.
 I suppose so. that would make more sense and seems like it's more likely to work 
  S  yes. i do lol
 
mutual give and take but I am a little old fashioned and like for guys to step up and be in charge.
   
They can be ofcourse but I doubt that relationship would be successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment