Ladies I need your advice! Now I know that I've been out of the "game" for some time now but is it just me or do guys not know how to keep a conversation going without saying something a bit extra. I'm certainly not a prude and many times guilty of flirting but like I just wanted to say hi. See what you're about maybe get to know you. I dont know but many of my conversations go something like this: Now keep in my mind that this guy has "poked" everyday for the last week and the only friend in common we have is my older brother.
- ME: so are you going to say hi or you're just gonna keep poking me lol
- E* Lol...hi gorgeous
- ME: lol how are you?
- E* I'm ok .a little thirsty right now.. Lol
- ME:you should do something about that
- E* Only ur lips can take my thirst way;)
- ME: wow that's a bit much to take in, it's our first conversation.
So was I fcuked up for saying that?