Pages

09 August, 2011

Quote of the day: Smile =)

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
– Theodore Seuss Giesel

 

[CUT-TAG="More Here..."]

"You changed my life and all my goals.
And love is blind and that I knew when,
My heart was blinded by you.
I've kissed your lips and held your hand.
Shared your dreams and shared your bed.
I know you well, I know your smell.
I've been addicted to you."


Three days to go! I'm actually beginning to get excited about leaving this place. I've learned a lot working here but at the same time I realize that it's time to move on. I've reached my limits. I'll continue to try helping others, in a different way. Hopefully in a more meaningful way, as this proved to be futile. 

I think that I'm going to really like working with kids as much as I didn't think so before. All I want to do is inspire people to be better to each other. 


Laying on the couch yesterday I realized something else that kind of blew my mind. So simple yet I hadn't noticed it. I was sitting there trying to figure out how to make myself forget about Eric. Whether I hate him for not loving me or if I wanted to make him see that he should love me...then I thought to myself, Kat he's not yours. He doesn't belong to you because you love him. Let him go, let it all go. So I am grateful as always for all the time we spent together, and now I'm at peace because as much as I love him I can't make him love me, it wouldn't be fair to me to keep myself in that state of mind. 

Things are clearing up some what. I was looking at myself upside down in a mirror and I couldn't remember who I was anymore. I lost myself . Going back to NY is bittersweet because I initially wanted to go back because I knew it would make him happy, now of course I have a million and one other reasons.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment