Pages

19 August, 2011

**I'm yours**

Mood:
Content
Playlist:
Apocalyptica
Smashing Pumpkin
My Chemical Romance

 
"I'm not strong enough to stay away
Can't run from you
I just run back to you
Like a moth I'm drawn into your flame
Say my name, but it's not the same
You look in my eyes I'm stripped of my pride
And my soul surrenders and you bring my heart to its knees"
 
Your face so unfamiliar at the time. My body shaking as I got closer to you, not knowing what to say. While sitting in my car I tried to imagine exactly what would happen. Decisions like Should I kiss him on his cheeks or lips? seemed to overwhelm my mind, it seemed so silly that after all the years of kissing your sweet lips, they now felt forbidden to me.
I was walking towards you with a smile on face, the kind of smile that makes me feel I can take on an army without letting them see not one sign of worry or doubt on my face. My eyes glowed with actual contentment, no amount of nerves could take away the feeling that my heart felt as I got closer and closer to you. My heart beating loudly as if calling out to yours. And there you were. The same face I've seen change over the years, that half smile that lets me know you're uncomfortable but glad to be there.
As I spoke to say "hi" my voice was but a whisper and you leaned in to kiss my cheek. For that second all the cells in my body felt aroused by your touch, your scent and I felt as though I could not move.

No comments:

Post a Comment