Pages

17 March, 2010

Mirror Mirror


*This is by no means my writing* I found it on PrettyThin.Com
by Zoodle


Mirror mirror on the wall
Who's the fairest of them all?
I don't see me in your reflection
I see someone beautiful without imperfection.
 
I see a girl. She's dainty and thin.
Her hair brushes against soft skin.
With dark eyes that reflect the moonlight.
Such gentle features they sink into the night.


Mirror mirror on the wall
Why am I not there at all?
I see beauty infront of me.
I'm sure that that's not what you see.
 
You see no one. A nobody.
A thin girl in a fat body.
I want to become the real me
Work long and hard just so you'll see.
 
Mirror mirror on the wall
Am I the fairest of them all?
No. Not now but i'll aim to be
And when I become it then you'll all see.

No comments:

Post a Comment