Pages

18 September, 2009

Doing what I can to make this job fun 8P

 I feel so sastified tonight, and maybe I shouldn't because I definitely ruined someone's week. Well more like 3 people. But if they hadn't given me shit when I told them that they couldn't come in to the place where I work at without proper validation sticker and then snuck in through the athletes door I wouldn't have been so angry. Then I took it step further by calling the campus police when they refused to leave and thought it was cute to curse me out.  now they have to go to student court and do 2 weeks of community service which is usually what they have them do. --- and all because they disrespected me. :) sweet victory.
Okay fine... it was nothing like the picture above but it still made my night a lot funner and entertaining. You see today I had to come in for a 3 hour shift which is so annoying since it does take me an hour plus by publice transportation. so if I am going to come in for that I sure as hell don't need to get shit from a silver spoon baby who thinks it is inconvenient to follow procedures. or maybe i just did it for fun ha ha who cares!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment